Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Decisions, Decisions

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Happy to be an Indian~

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, let's see how the dollars/features sorts itself out. I don't feel like moving everything if we can stay here.

  3. #13
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    What needs to be moved? That's what I'm a little unclear on. You mean the logo/buttons? Peoples post counts/profiles? Just wondering.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member munkkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    1,325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it depends what company you use...many servers have transfer programs...I'm not 100% sure, but I think it might be possible to transfer this board's set up, posts, user accounts, etc. somewhere else...

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 27, 2004 09:00 PM: Message edited by: munkkeyboy ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    If I can put my 2 american pennies in...

    ... this site seems far more responsive to our traffic than even Spawn 1.0 or 2.0 ever was...

    ... and the proprieters of this place have been super cool and helpful. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I like it here.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think McFarlane should host us... secretly. We have valuable information without all the crap... we would be a good study group.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no computatation eh? well, I have nothing to say then

  8. #18
    Inactive Member *marv*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    596
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by StV:
    ...whatever you think, John. Figure out the cost and we'll split it between the members. That should be fair to everyone. If not, I'll kill the pricks who don't think so! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That sounds good to me. PRICKS ARE FUN!

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by StV:
    ...whatever you think, John. Figure out the cost and we'll split it between the members. That should be fair to everyone. If not, I'll kill the pricks who don't think so! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Count the dawgg in! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member TheRedneckS.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    528
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont know much about comps and all that. but I do love this board 100 times better than the other place. So when you guys arrive at a money amount, lmk. Im in.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •